It’s the week before Super Bowl LIII, and Andrew Lemieux and Kata Stevens are back for their 22nd show to bring you their tepid takes in a special hour-long episode of Under Further Review! Meanwhile, as they get drunk in the bar’s basement, a party awaits them upstairs!
Season 1, Episode 22: Under Further Review
- Is dog showing a sport? Kata and ESPN’s Katie Nolan think it is!
- The keys for both the New England Patriots and the Los Angeles Rams to remember in order to win the Super Bowl
- Andrew and Kata’s Super Bowl predictions, and later, six prop bets to result in this week’s bet of the week and dare announcement
- The best Super Bowl commercials of all time
- Sunday’s Pro Bowl, and Jason Garrett‘s attempt to murder Saquon Barkley and Ezekiel Elliott
- The 2019 Baseball Hall of Fame inductees, and next year’s ballot
- The best things we saw this week
- Dingus of the week
Enjoy! And be sure to follow Under Further Review on your favorite social media sites for bonus content. You can find us at the following locations…
- Facebook: facebook.com/ufrvodcast
- Instagram: @ufrvodcast
- Twitter: @ufrvodcast
- Apple Podcasts
- And right here, at Last Word on Pro Football!
A massive, drunk THANK YOU to this week’s sponsors: Last Word on Pro Football, GEM&BOLT and (as always) Manhattan Proper. Just as importantly, our utmost gratitude to everyone who came out to the bar to celebrate our inaugural season with us on Monday night, and to Marlon Morris for his incredible DJ and karaoke stylings! We’ll see y’all next week!
Under Further Review was created by Andrew Lemieux and Kata Stevens. The show airs live on Facebook every Monday at 5:30 PM, and the podcast audio can be found on Apple Podcasts. This episode was broadcast live on Monday, January 28th, 2019.